Medical Prescription EMS 7500 Digital TENS Unit for Muscle Stimulation
Quick Glance at Features
- EMS 7500 2nd Generation, 100mA output, silver coating, rubber sides rails. Contains: 4/pk E1F1515TC2, 1- TA9050-I, 2/pk WW3005 leads.
- System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes
- 9-volt battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual
- Relaxation Time: 2-90 seconds
- Patient compliance meter can store up to 60 sets of operation records and 999 hours
About the Product
The EMS 7500 Digital Device features a patient compliance meter, three modes, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for maximum handling and a premium silver finish. Prescription Required: This is a Class II Medical Device. Federal law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care professional.
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
No Questions Asked by Customers Yet
We Also Recommend
Medical Prescription Heavy-Duty Aspirator Suction Unit Machine