Vaunn Medical Alternating Pressure Mattress - Includes Electric Pump & Mattress Pad
Quick Glance at Features
- ALLEVIATES BED SORES AND ULCERS: Providing relief from bed sores and ulcers caused by extended bedrest, the alternating pressure mattress promotes increased circulation and helps manage skin maceration. The variable pressure mattress evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure spots for exceptional support and comfort. Perfect for immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
- DESIGNED WITH 130 AIR CELLS: Each of the 130 air cells alternately inflate and deflate to create a mattress surface that evenly distributes a patient or loved one’s weight and eliminates pressure spots. Each air cell is heat sealed to ensure it will not leak for exceptional durability.
- QUIET VARIABLE PRESSURE PUMP: Variable pressure pump is ultra quiet for restful sleep. Producing constant air flow, the variable pump offers multiple levels of pressure for a customizable experience. Each pressure cycle is approximately six minutes long.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION SUPPORTS UP TO 300 LBS: Premium vinyl mattress supports up to 300 pounds.The waterproof mattress pad easily fits on an existing mattress or frame. The included air hoses are flexible and non-binding for easy installation.
- AIR-FILLED CHANNELS - It has air-filled channels that alternate filling up and decompressing to keep bearing weight off certain areas, and allows blood flow to reach different areas of the body of immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
About the Product
The Vaunn alternating pressure mattress was designed to provide relief from bed sores and ulcers caused from prolonged bed rest. Equipped with 130 individually heat sealed air bubbles for even weight disbursement and superior support. Designed to be placed on top of a regular bed mattress. It has air-filled channels that alternate filling up and decompressing to keep bearing weight off certain areas, and allows blood flow to reach different areas of the body of immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Vaunn® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
Please contact us directly for warranty information for this product
Frequently Asked Questions
No questions asked yet
We Also Recommend
Vaunn Medical Adjustable Overbed Bedside Table With Wheels (Hospital and Home Use)
Vaunn Medical Adjustable Deluxe Tiltable Overbed Bedside Table (Hospital and Home Use)
Vaunn Medical Egg Crate Convoluted Foam Mattress Pad - 3" Thick EggCrate Mattress Topper (Hospital Bed Twin Size) - Made in USA
Vaunn Medical Sleep Bed Wedge Cushion - Made in the USA (8'' x 20'' x 24'')